The kitchen’s looking mighty busy at the moment! But not satisfied with just opening a restaurant, we’ve just made 1000 empanadas for this weekend’s World Chefs’ Showcase for Crave Sydney International Food Festival. 500 x Peruvian style alpaca and 500x silverbeet and feta. Of course they’re going to be baked, not friend. We’re all about healthy eating at Morena!
Become a Fan
- So cool I feel like a new whole South American wind is coming to Sydney, in different ways! Argentinian, Brazilian and Peruvian!!! 7 years ago
- What's Piqueo??? South American sharing plates, every Thursday for the http://www.siff.com.au/event.php?intid=667 7 years ago
- Peruvian flavours at the Sydney Harbour! for the SIFF 2010. http://www.siff.com.au/event.php?intid=540 7 years ago
- Do you want to learn more about Quinoa? http://atasteofperu.com.au/2010/05/14/quinoa-the-mother-grain-of-the-andes/ 7 years ago
- Australia is getting crazy about Quinoa and "A taste of Perú" will bring it close to your table! http://atasteofperu.com.au/classes/ 7 years ago